[tcb] Re: Sonne's Recovery

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 19:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Whew boy!  Somebody's doing a lot of work.  Who is doing all of that metal work
Julie?

--- On Sat, 4/13/13, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Sonne's Recovery
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 8:36 PM

If all of you all weren't luddites, you would have been able to see Sonne's
progress on Facebook, but I threw together a quickie album so you can have a
look-see if you are interested in how she is coming along.  There is more to be
done for sure,  and lots of tweaking and gate mending, and a ladder, and my
awesome bumpers and the hoops of course before I get to bring her home and
finish her up.  I have big, big plans for her paint job, and a unique interior,
and my far out dream of a canvas, and of course windows and wiring and all of
that kind of fun stuff.  Um, if you were hoping for stock, you will be
disappointed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115696430438984518350/Sonne60DC?authkey=Gv1sRgCLLsifOKhKvj_gE#