[tcb] Sonne's Recovery

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:36:57 -0500

If all of you all weren't luddites, you would have been able to see Sonne's
progress on Facebook, but I threw together a quickie album so you can have
a look-see if you are interested in how she is coming along.  There is more
to be done for sure,  and lots of tweaking and gate mending, and a ladder,
and my awesome bumpers and the hoops of course before I get to bring her
home and finish her up.  I have big, big plans for her paint job, and a
unique interior, and my far out dream of a canvas, and of course windows
and wiring and all of that kind of fun stuff.  Um, if you were hoping for
stock, you will be disappointed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115696430438984518350/Sonne60DC?authkey=Gv1sRgCLLsifOKhKvj_gE#