[tcb] Re: Sonne's Recovery

  • From: singlecabboy <singlecabboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:06:54 -0700 (PDT)

Julie, it's looking great.I am so happy for you after what you went trough, can
hardly wait to see it.I like the tractor tires.Is that disc brakes on the front.

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Delux Singlecab

--- On Sat, 4/13/13, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Sonne's Recovery
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 8:36 PM

If all of you all weren't luddites, you would have been able to see Sonne's
progress on Facebook, but I threw together a quickie album so you can have a
look-see if you are interested in how she is coming along.  There is more to be
done for sure,  and lots of tweaking and gate mending, and a ladder, and my
awesome bumpers and the hoops of course before I get to bring her home and
finish her up.  I have big, big plans for her paint job, and a unique interior,
and my far out dream of a canvas, and of course windows and wiring and all of
that kind of fun stuff.  Um, if you were hoping for stock, you will be
disappointed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115696430438984518350/Sonne60DC?authkey=Gv1sRgCLLsifOKhKvj_gE#