[tcb] Okay, I'm confused

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:47:49 +0000 (UTC)

Still trying to figure out what year is this single cab.

The plate in the cab behind the passenger seat area reads:

18  04  1

362

UL 261RED 764784

The transaxle serial number is: H8702730

no fuel guage, has the cable for the reserve fuel lever, has a ball joint front
suspension. small round tail lights, bullet front turn signals. Square
headlight buckets.

I'm reading the m-code as a 61, but it has a big nut transaxle which everyone
is saying is 64 and I don't see any type of adaptor plate on the nose cone.

Someone welded over the serial number in the engine compartment that is stamped
into the body.