[tcb] Re: Okay, I'm confused

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

Eric:  You are correct.  Tunnel case small nut can be replaced without
modification to anything with a later tunnel case big nut.  Simple bolt in.
Have not done one personally and the only complexity I can think of would be
mating the earlier type of e-brake cables to the later backing plates and
hardware.