[tcb] Re: OT: Ghia

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:50:05 -0500

Yep. Had to that to seperate the body.

Took the chassis to the car wash again and got most of the gunk off. Engine
will be tomorrow in daylight.

Duncan

From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
Date: 10/22/2013 3:55 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Engine is pretty easy.
Undo the electrical connections and fuel.  There's 4 nuts that hold the engine
to the tranny.
If you wait until this weekend I'll give you a hand.

On Oct 22, 2013, at 3:01 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay. How do I drop the engine and pull the tranny?

I know it is easy but I have no clue how or where to start.

I'll set up the fully stocked  observation deck. Anyone wanna come and excersie
thier finger? NO, not that finger!!

Duncan