[tcb] Re: OT: Ghia

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 04:44:36 +0000 (UTC)

It will be on a tow bar going to the classic.

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 9:03 PM

1970 was (1) year only.  Had a tough time finding parts.  I want a '71 Ghia so
bad, I can taste it.  Found one in Washington State, but am not going all the
way up there to get it.  We already have enough toys around here, but there is
always room for one more.  The Thing might be ready for the Nac Show.  But
really shooting for the Classic.