[tcb] OT: Ghia

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:12:54 -0500

Okay, I just what I hope is the last piece of preformed tin ftom KGPR. The
front, "S-shaped" piece to the heater channel. I was just going to slap
fiberglass over but in for a dime in for a dollar. Gotta do it right at this
point.

Eric stopped over last night and pointed out the floor pans weren't welded to
the channel. Well, I need this kinda feedback because this is the only example
I have to work with. If it is not done right, I'm going to put it back together
wrong. SO, thanks Eric!

Duncan