[tcb] Re: Nacogdoches show camping?

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:32:49 -0600

Dan:
Didn't recommend Camp Tonkawa the other day when it was suggested. However, since it appears that neither Shirley Creek or Tejas can accomodate many busses, it may be worth looking into. It's not bad, and probably has space to accomodate as many busses as you guys can round up. If you an Katrina are going to come look this weekend it's probably worth a look. It's about 10 miles north of Nac not far off of 259. Shirley Creed is about 15 miles south east of Nac on the lake.
Sammie
By the way, I'm in for the sponsorship of the Classic. Just tell us how much and where to send money.

At 09:47 PM 3/8/2006, you wrote:

I'm not sure if I will drive up Saturday AM and spend the night afterwards or maybe go up a couple of days early try the fishing at Shirley's campground. The fishing and some chilling sounds pretty good.

Let me know what you think of Shirley's.

Ronnie