[tcb] Nacogdoches show camping?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:31:45 -0600

We (katrina) has been working on the camp out plan for the Nacogdoches show. The place we stayed last year, Mission Tejas State Park only has 4 (2 tent,2 R.V.) sites for the weekend of the 24th and 25th, (friday and saturday) We checked a couple other places around the area. The best thing we could come up with is Shirley Creek.

http://www.shirleycreek.com/

The lady there is holding 10 sites near the water for us. She is giving us a discount rate of $15.00 per site per nite.
She told Katrina 1 bus per site.
We are thinking we may head up to Nac. this weekend and scout out the place and get back to the list.
I would like to know about how many of you think you might go.
Katrina and I have decided NOT to try and make the Austin AirCoolers event on sunday.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.