[tcb] Re: Nacogdoches show camping?

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:06:25 -0600

Yes bring the message table! Paul, Dan, and I  would pay for a message! Tell
Elizabeth I can't wait to see her!
I think a fair price for a message from Liz is about : $20 maybe more for a 2
hour message. Ha Ha ! I am so glad to her she is coming to the show & campout.
Gosh I better start packing now.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin