[tcb] Re: Megasquirt?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:18:17 -0500

I have had the itch for years, I am just starting to grow finger nails............

On Oct 15, 2007, at 7:12 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

ahhhh dan is starting to get the mega itch...me and a friend of mine are going to try and build a 1600 turbo engine this winter and possibly shove it in a class 11 beetle

> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Megasquirt?
> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:18:42 -0500
>
> As far as i know Chuck is the only one of us that has built a system.
> What was the website you told Mark to go to?
> If there are more of you out there with links or info, I would like
> them too.
>
> Dan Martin
> 1971 VW Bus
> H.B.B.
> T.C.B.
>
> http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
> http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows

Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!