[tcb] Re: Megasquirt?

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:12:18 -0500

ahhhh dan is starting to get the mega itch...me and a friend of mine are going
to try and build a 1600 turbo engine this winter and possibly shove it in a
class 11 beetle> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> From: danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Megasquirt?> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:18:42 -0500> > As far as
i know Chuck is the only one of us that has built a system.> What was the
website you told Mark to go to?> If there are more of you out there with links
or info, I would like > them too.> > Dan Martin> 1971 VW Bus> H.B.B.> T.C.B.> >
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin>
http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows> > > >