[tcb] Re: Megasquirt?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:17:00 -0500

Thanks Will!
Bowling & Grippo is what I heard Chuck say.
That is this one:
http://www.diyautotune.com

I think Mark S. and Jack should both switch from stock Vanagon FI to Megasquirt.

On Oct 15, 2007, at 6:50 PM, Will Wood wrote:

Start here.

http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

Here's a success blog, vw bus and KG

http://www.finkbuilt.com/blog/megasquirt

These guys sell parts, kits and fully assembled systems.

http://www.diyautotune.com

The main diff between MS-1 and MS-2 is the CPU.  The MSII has an
upgraded CPU with more memory and speed and thus allows tighter control of the timing. There are also diffs between the PCB board versions, you
can get a lot of info from the faqs out there.

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 18:18 -0500, Dan Martin wrote:
As far as i know Chuck is the only one of us that has built a system.
What was the website you told Mark to go to?
If there are more of you out there with links or info, I would like
them too.

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.