[tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:21:45 -0700 (PDT)

  Tempera paint comes off with water and a rag. Unless you let it bake in the
sun. It's what artists use to paint holiday murals in store windows. It washes
right off.

Date: Monday,
          March 14, 2011, 7:04 PM

          #yiv1377495439  P {
MARGIN:0px;}

          Kendall
          wants to paint my Camper for her birthday. You know peace signs,
          butterflies ,etc …. Dee thinks I am crazy to let them but I thought
          they might have fun. Every party has pinata and a jumpy thing but a
          bus to paint? too kewl ....

          Am I
          nuts? Also I am thinking some kind of water colors so it will wash
off
          (except the scratches)  :)

          Trey

Checked by AVG -