[tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:53:57 -0500

I'm not suggesting you do this but latex house paint, if applied thick
enough, does an amazing job of cleaning the dirt out of every little
imperfection when peeled off 2 or 3 days later. Thick is the key
though. Spots where it is too thin just don't peel,period.

http://phorce1.com/Gerald_Events_Trips/RMMW_2002/album.html

Flip through the pictures looking for the beat up Orange, then other
colors, Westy. I drove it from Colorado back to SouthEast Texas looking
like that.

Tempra paint over a fresh wash and wax sounds better for the kids party.

G2