[tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:59:06 +0000 (UTC)

One more thing - my wife really likes your show, its one of her favorite. And
this is the show Denis popped up at way back - I remember he broke down on the
way to the show and everyone was saying, did you see that crazy guy with the
foam head thing from Arkansas. He's got a fog machine.

and here we are today!

From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Kids painting the bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011, 6:04 PM

Kendall wants to paint my Camper for her birthday. You know peace signs,
butterflies ,etc …. Dee thinks I am crazy to let them but I thought they might
have fun. Every party has pinata and a jumpy thing but a bus to paint? too kewl

Am I nuts? Also I am thinking some kind of water colors so it will wash off
(except the scratches) :)

Trey