[tcb] Re: Just an idea --

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:32:40 -0700 (PDT)

Neil (the vwdude) is Jan. 04, 1952....(the OLD vwdude)

--- Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=htt

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43256/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbe
> ta>  Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and
> get things done faster.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com