[tcb] Re: Just an idea --

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:20:19 -0500

B-Days:
Eric Woodall - 7/3
Amy Woodall - 1/22
Oliver Woodall - 2/12

Beverly Williams wrote:

You're welcome!

*/singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    That is a great idea , I don't have a clue of how to
    get that done ,but if some one knows how I'd be more
    than happy to help .The pic of Bob and Tina is just
    awsome, James O dady O might have taken it? H ope
    you're feeling better . Thanks so much for the idea .
    I hope we can make it happen.

    --- Beverly Williams wrote:

    > I've been out sick since Saturday so I'm trying to
    > catch up on all the TCB email. It sounds like
    > everyone had a blast last weekend in Boerne. Hi to
    > all the new subscribers!
    >
    > Someone posted some really nice pictures from the
    > camp-out at MPR -- I still haven't posted the
    > pictures I took (sorry). Anyway, someone took a
    > really nice shot of Tina and Bob standing beside
    > their bus which was parked overlooking the lake with
    > the sun setting in the background....really cool
    > picture!
    >
    > Paul -- You did a great job with the auction and
    > everyone seemed to enjoy it. I know I did! Looking
    > at the pictures from the camp-out gave me an idea
    > about an auction item for next year. If it's a
    > crummy idea, that's okay, I'll just toss it out
    > there for you to think about -- no harm done.
    >
    > IDEA -- Everyone (almost everyone) has a calendar
    > hanging in their house/garage/office/wherever.
    > Sammie's daughter usually gives him a VW calendar
    > for Christmas every year -- each month has a picture
    > featuring a different VW bus or bug.
    >
    > What if you auctioned the right for 12 attendees
    > to have their bus featured one month on a
    > Transporters at the Point Calendar. I think
    > everyone would want to order one of the calendars,
    > and it would be a nice way to remember (month after
    > month) the great fun had by all. I don't know how
    > much it would cost to have the calendars made, but
    > there are some really creative TCB-ers who could
    > come up with a cool design. Like I said, it's just
    > an idea I had as I was looking through the pictures
    > posted from the cruise, camp-out & show.
    >
    > Bev--

Paul Smith www.23window.com/thezone

    T.C.B.
    H.B.B.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr <%20http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43290/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains>. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/>.