[tcb] Re: I've Been "MARKED"

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:55:28 -0500

I saw a few on craigslist, but I didn't see any close to 10 ft. That was a
few days ago. If you see any 9 or 10 footers for a good price let me know
I'd very much appreciate it. You gonna make it out to surf whatever Dean
gives us? If I had a board I'd be scouting the surf like a hawk. I don't
plan on buying a board for a little while though...I need to wait and see
what my pay checks look like.