[tcb] Re: I've Been "MARKED"

  • From: "Ten Over Surf Co." <tenover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

SurfHouse is always getting in used longboards. Give Lloyd a call and tell him
what you are looking for...he is a cool guy. (713-686-3300) We will have 2 of
our longboard models in his shop in the next week or so, a noserider model and
an old skool model.

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Can you believe that Shannon's Street Waves over by my house had a 7 footer
for $450?!

  On 8/20/07, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I'm pretty sure the
Surf House would have some.