[tcb] Re: I've Been "MARKED"

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:10:53 +0000

Surfboards for your Bus I can understand but tractors?  I'm guessing you have
unlimited time to keep up with the non-VW dribble, but I don't.  I keep trying
avoid switching to the one time a day version of TCB because I can sometimes
productivly participate and help others.  There is never going to be agreement,
but my vote would be to stay BUS related and limit the rest so the amount of
messages stays reasonable.  Fridays are designated free days and everyone has a
personal E-mail.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel