[tcb] Re: I need a heater fan

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:46:51 -0800 (PST)

Hey Shelby, I'll dig out the fan tonight.  My cell phone is  281-793-8474.
Just let me know when and where you want to meet up.

  Ronnie

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Man  that'd be great Ronnie. If
you'll give me your cell phone # I'll  contact you about that. My # is
281-468-5361 if you call and I don't  answer I'm probably in school and I'll
call you after. Thanx

  On 12/4/06, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx  > wrote:  Shelby,  my '71 bus
had a heater fan installed when I got it.  Don't know  if it works, but you are
welcome to it.  I'm up in The  Woodlands.  If you can wait until the weekend,
we can meet  somewhere.

Ronnie

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Anyone  know where I can get a
hearter fan for my bus? I've got a '76 with what  I think is a '75 california
engine with a webber carb. Any  way, I'm in the Houston area and I'd  really
appreciate any leads. Thanx guys.

  http://mail.yahoo.com

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.