[tcb] Re: I need a heater fan

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:37:13 -0600

I have a spare also from my vanagon.  It is oversized and will not fit in the
spare rack under the front so it's basically in the way in my garage.  When I
bought my vanagon I put 16" tires and wheels but kept this one because it
looked new.  Too bad it wouldn't fit in the spare carrier.

It should fit your bus with no problem.  I have vanagon wheels on my '71.

Ronnie