[tcb] Re: I need a heater fan

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:15:18 -0600

Hey Ronnie that sounds great! I'll call you tomarrow after school and work
out a meeting with you, I have your number in my phone now. I'm thinking
maybe Saturday afternoon or sometime Sunday would be good for me. I have
work on Saturday untill about 3 or 3:30. Whichever's fine for you or we
could think of another day.
Also, think of a price for me to pay you for it, I'm not one to take things
for free.

-Shelby

On 12/5/06, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found the fan, hooked up 12 Volts to it and it runs fine.

Ronnie

*Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

Hey Shelby, I'll dig out the fan tonight.  My cell phone is 281-793-8474.
Just let me know when and where you want to meet up.

Ronnie

*Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

Man that'd be great Ronnie. If you'll give me your cell phone # I'll
contact you about that. My # is 281-468-5361 if you call and I don't answer
I'm probably in school and I'll call you after. Thanx

http://mail.yahoo.com