[tcb] Re: I found my hat

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:07:39 -0800 (PST)

Premium fuel

  Agree with stock height

  No PUR or Rust Bullet. Cut and weld in new german metal. none of this "patch"
stuff

  Anything thats worthy to be on the road. I'm not particular. I've had splits
and Vanagons. Only worked on Bays.(won't own a type 4 motor)

  Agree with the Royal Purple

  Stock ignition (whatever came with it)

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  I do!
  Regular

  Stock height, who has raised a bus besides mike e?

  POR, but it is hard to apply. I have a "test subject" trying Rust Bullet.

  Splits if you have one, bays if you want one, Vanagons are just too ugly.(and
most are not air cooled)

  Royal Purple synthetic.

  CompUFire on a vacuum advance dizzy.

    On Dec 6, 2005, at 9:41 AM, Denis Dodson wrote:

    The great questions of the day

  Why doesn't Dan post here anymore?

  Regular or Premium?

  Raised or Lowered?

  Rust bullet or POfreakin'R ?

  Bays or Splits or Vanagons?

  Castroil or Mobil 1?

  Points or Petronics?

  Hwere are my answers;

  Because he's too good for us.

  Premium

  Lowered

  Rust Bullet (I live in the future)

  Splits (We ARE vintage VW)

  Valvoline 20-50 ( no synth)

  Petronics (but there are two sets of  points and condenser in my tool box at
all times)