[tcb] Re: I am causing trouble

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 07:59:13 -0800 (PST)

I remember the last  time I was at the DMV. I had gone through the whole
process of registering my '59 as a classic but didn't realize until they handed
me the windshield stickers that there was no way I could put those fugli things
on my safaris. I politely asked her to scrap everything and start over with an
antique registration : )
BTW I had just gotten my '77 registered as a classic so I had been at her
window for a while... she had to get a supervisor. I almost decided to blow it
off but since I had already spent an hour in line and knew I would never see
these people again I just smiled and apologized...

From: Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 2:22 PM

Julie...why can't you just be normal?  Plus my nose still hurts from that LAST
time you picked it.

Happy New Year!!!!!

From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 2:02 PM

So I could have plates registered as Classic when the vehicle isn't drivable
yet?

On Dec 29, 2010, at 1:49 PM, "Gary Alexander" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did the same thing yesterday with Boomer’s plates(Jake’s ’63 Single Cab).
Since I do not have insurance on it yet, she said all they could do was
‘register the plates’, which I did.
Everytime I go, it’s a different story…

Good luck Julie!

gary