[tcb] Re: I am causing trouble

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 14:41:12 -0600

You can actually just have them approved by the 31st of December without having
to register the car as a Classic or have insurance. You don't have to pay the
full registration only the $15.00 YOM classic plate fee.

I went and had that done on a set of 69's for the Baja and a set of 70's for
the Manx and neither of them will be on the road for about a year. Was just
trying to get them approved before the Dec 31st deadline.

Alma Jo
          From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 2:02 PM

          So I could have plates registered as Classic when the vehicle isn't
drivable yet?

          On Dec 29, 2010, at 1:49 PM, "Gary Alexander"
<gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

            I did the same thing yesterday with Boomer’s plates(Jake’s ’63
Single Cab).

            Since I do not have insurance on it yet, she said all they could do
was ‘register the plates’, which I did.

            Everytime I go, it’s a different story…

            Good luck Julie!

            gary