[tcb] I am causing trouble

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:02:55 -0600

I went to get a VW registered as a classic with an old set of plates at the tax
office and the lady there can't figure out how to do it yet she has done it
before for me and the line behind me is a mile long.  I even sat down for
awhile so that other people can get out of here.  People are to the point of
swearing.  I have been here for over an hour.  Another lady came back from
lunch.  They are both working on my registration now.  If looks could kill I
would have been killed many times over.  I feel so bad for the other folks!