[tcb] need a favor (non-Bus)

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 08:06:08 -0600

Anyone live near Dripping Springs that could go get the ferret cage (the one in
bold and underlined) for me that is on CL and I can get it from you at the next
VW event?

Here is the ad: If someone can please text me at (254)721-7983.

Thanks a bunch,
Alma Jo

The first was for our ferret and is 12 inches deep 24 inches wide and 24 inches
high, including an almost new bag of food too, lots of latter's and holes. -
$25.00

The other one is great for a sugar glider or other small animal and measures 16
wide, 12 deep and 24 high and I'm including 3 small food and water bowls - $25

Please email, text or call Jennifer at 512-844-9313 to see

JPEG image