[tcb] Re: Fuel filter placement?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:10:45 -0500

Yes. Gerald is correct. I usually try to figure a better place to put my filters other than in the line right there where you can see it close to the pump and the distributor. But anywhere else and you can't inspect it quickly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>