[tcb] Re: Ennis this weekend

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:56:50 -0500

I think if we go we will leave Saturday morning early. I talked to Jack
Wink at ES. He told me he was not going to open the gate till 11 am,
registration. till 3, awards at 6 p.m.. We are going to camp at the
lake Saturday night, if we go. If the weather is nice we might go up
Friday night.
I am still trying to talk myself out of making a bonzi run to Jerome.
Gerald is not helping with his slow tow escort offers.

On Sep 7, 2004, at 8:48 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

> Anybody else going to camp out at the lake Friday night?

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.