[tcb] Re: Ennis this weekend

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:21:27 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

I like night driving. Mostly packed up now. Have to pick up some stuff from
at work then will be heading out after dark. I won't be driving faster than
55 so anyone who can drive faster can catch me anywhere past Houston
rolling on I-10. Will be sticking to I-10 all the way to I-17 in Phoenix
then heading north. I know the hills that direction already.

Probably won't roll THROUGH Houston until very late tonight.

Gerald