[tcb] Re: Ennis this weekend

  • From: RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:29:12 -0500

Wow, I'm glad you posted that the show opens at 11:00.  I told my wife it
probably started at 9:00 and we needed to leave Houston around 6:00.  Now I
can sleep in a little and take it easy on the way up.

What lake are you talking about camping at?  Don't know if the Mrs. wants
to camp, but you never know.

By the way, Mark S. told me the popping noise in my exhaust was either a
small air leak or I was running to rich.  I checked the carbs again and
confirmed I was running way to rich.  Now no popping noise.  Maybe I can
actually pass a gas station now without buying gas.

Also found the short in my brake lights, it was the wire going to the
warning lamp on the dash.  Fixed that and added a power switch for my
stereo.

See you this weekend.  If you decide to drive up Saturday AM. let me know
and we cruise together.
can
Ronnie