[tcb] Re: Ennis this weekend

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I think we're going to sit this one out...
I am starting to prioritize a little bit, and to get my bus on the road I need
a motor (and not bumpers, etc.), so the money saved by not going to Ennis this
weekend will hopefully get my bus on the road quicker...
Besides, my pregnant wife is really tired all the time right now!

Ya'll have fun...

Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anybody else going to camp out at the lake Friday night?