[tcb] Re: Ennis has lost all it's luster

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

As a matter of fact, I carry 3 tool kits, enough spare parts, I can get most
any one back on the road, short of a rod hanging out of the block. Been dealing
with VW's for about 28 years and I know what a pain in the backside they can
be. I have rescued more than 1 VW off the side of the road. I run electronic
ignition but still carry points and condenser for whoever needs them. At
Eureka, the electrical box I carry came in handy when Ronnie's brake lights
decided to quit working. always helps to carry wire and connectors. anytime
someone needed help or advice I am always available. --- Mark S. aka "The
Vanagon Guy".

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don know nuffin' bout that ECU stuff, but if I need a 7mm nut driver, I
bet he'll have it.