[tcb] Ennis has lost all it's luster

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:37:57 -0500

When I first started to play with Volkswagens Ennis was a very big deal.
Then I guess 2 years(?) of rain made it iffy for me. I missed it last year
and this year it sounds like there is not alot of interest.

I guess Eureka Springs is the biggest show of the year and after that I like
Paul's Bugtoberfest and the campout. Then, although I haven't been except
for one day, is Steve and Sharon's. I really liked the Austin Air Coolers
show, I don't even know the date for that.

But Ennis is kinda off my calendar. What went wrong?