[tcb] Re: Ennis has lost all it's luster

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:09:41 -0500

I like the idea of this being a stop on the way to Busses Nowhere Near the
Arch.

And I would like to go to Busses and Balloons, but we are talking about
events far from home, days away. Some of our rigs are not so tight that we
can make it without breakdowns.

I still like the ES show, and I did when I lived in Dallas.