[tcb] Re: Don't think if I'll make the Classic :(

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:12:22 -0400

I guess some of us forget that some of our members just can't leave when we
can.  I would love to go on Thursday, but I also have a major bill that I am
trying to pay off, so work beckons.  So Hayden, do what you think is right.  We
will understand if you don't make it.  There will be more camping trips or
gatherings that won't interfere with school.
Em