[tcb] Re: Don't think if I'll make the Classic :(

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:04:59 -0500

Finals, yuck...Well ok , school is important I guess. Study, study,study, in your VW bus.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Apr 15, 2007, at 8:24 PM, Hayden West wrote:

Probably won't make the classic. I've just got too much school crud with finals coming up and what not. Plus, I can't miss anymore days if I wanna keep credit for some of my classes which means I'd have to leave Friday afternoon and be back by Sunday. I don't think I can pull it off. It's a drag. Darn education interfering with my VW life. haha

Have fun everyone!!!----Hayden