[tcb] Re: Don't think if I'll make the Classic :(

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:11:39 -0500

neil you commin' up here or are you going to make it to the classic?

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Don't think if I'll make the Classic :(
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to hear it, man...yeah, school/work CAN get in
the way of a good time!
But, its one of the most important investments you can
make for your future...
There's ALWAYS next year!
--- Hayden West <soihockey86@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Probably won't make the classic. I've just got too
> much school crud with finals coming up and what not.
> Plus, I can't miss anymore days if I wanna keep
> credit for some of my classes which means I'd have
> to leave Friday afternoon and be back by Sunday. I
> don't think I can pull it off. It's a drag. Darn
> education interfering with my VW life. haha
>
>   Have fun everyone!!!----Hayden

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today. http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline