[tcb] Re: Difficulty of Replacing Frontend Bushings?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:43:51 -0800 (PST)

He races an Alpha Romeo?  Does he ever finish?  Doesn't he know spaghetti
benders can't build cars?  Well, Ferrari is sort of an exception.  The next
thing you know Chrysler will be importing the Fiat 500!  Oh no, they have
announced that they were going to just that.  A source of clean good ribbing
fun to one of my friends who is a service advisor at the local Chrysler
dealer.  Not knocking the guy, probably a great mechanic, he has to be to keep
Alphas running.