[tcb] Re: Difficulty of Replacing Frontend Bushings?

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:26:07 -0600

LOL but why green? I realized I don't have the space to safely remove the coils
so I'm dropping it off at a local shop to let them do it. Elite Import Auto.
The mechanic, Joe, worked on VWs for twenty five years before moving to this
shop. He's been working on my neighbor's Alpha Romero and he's a straight-up,
good guy. He also races an Alpha. That's why we went to the TMS last weekend.

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009v2