[tcb] Re: Difficulty of Replacing Frontend Bushings?

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:38:09 -0500

It's not too hard.  I use a propane torch to heat up the tubes (after
cleaning out the grease).  That way the new bushing goes right in.
Depending upon your beam you can also get urethane bushings for it now.
Last set I did were NOS and they were a PITA.  Also don't forget new seals
etc and also change the zerk fittings while you're at it.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx