[tcb] Re: Austin Parts source?

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:57:04 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I haven't been in the market for a sway bar, I guess I should say I
haven't been in that market yet.

Did Austin V-Dub have any?  That is the biggest bone yard I have seen locally.
Very picked over for interior stuff but you might find some stuff out there.

I originally purchased all of my stuff  locally but the disappointment of wrong
parts and higher cost lead me to ordering.

I don't think I have been much help on answering your question, but good luck.

    Date: 2/22/2008 6:39 PM

  it now.

Checked by AVG Free
  Edition.