[tcb] Re: Austin Parts source?

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:26:35 -0500

I really need a '66-'67 front sway bar but I was asking more for parts in
general.

I was having a bad day Saturday and when my local source (which is 1-1/2 hour
round trip away) gave me a hard time about returning a new in the box $20 part
after I had spent a metric ass-ton of cash there in the last 18 months.  I
thought it would be a good time to start checking into my options.

-Dan