[tcb] Re: Austin Parts source?

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:36:15 -0800 (PST)

Dan,

I have asked this question to the list before b/c I have had similar
experiences finding split bus parts here in Austin.  I have had good luck with
the folks at Black Gold per Sammie's suggestion.  I also like WW in CA because
they will ship to my door.

Some of the places here will charge you shipping if they don't stock the item,
yet you still have to go pick it up.  I don't know of anyone in SW Austin.  Let
me know if you find one.

What parts are you looking for?

Jeff

      Date: 2/22/2008 6:39 PM