[tcb] Re: Are you ready for some Texican Rack and Roll ?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:36:41 -0800 (PST)

I had bump steer with the wore out steering before the change.I 35 going to OKC
used to be like a moto cross track on the over passes.They would pave up to the
overpass and leave about a 3 inch drop .When you hit you had to guess which way
the truck would go.After a trip to the Bethany show one year ,Joe said he would
never ride with me again.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009