[tcb] Re: Are you ready for some Texican Rack and Roll ?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:44:13 -0800 (PST)

We're modifying it to fit the new stuff ,It will look nice ,but will cover up
Bob's handy work.We also put a awsome restored with a gas guage in it.Also a
new accellerator pedal ,it kinda spoon shape.Also (if you're a vintage purest
please sit are hold on to something at this time)Bob gave me 2 bucket seats
that I'm going to get recovered and in stall in the Zone.The seats were out of
a custom Ghia,and they are so comfortable.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009