[tcb] Re: Are you ready for some Texican Rack and Roll ?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:49:38 -0800 (PST)

BOB'S been wantting to put a motor in the back for a long time,that would work
out great.I'm serious he has.A blower sticking up out of the brd would look
awsome.Would some one please check on Sammie to make sure  he's ok.? lol

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009